GPS - FAT LOSS SYSTEM
- Why many people fail while trying to lose fat?
Here are 7 reasons why their goals are never met
1. Too unspecific: starting the year with a resolution to lose weight is a recipe for failure. You need to be specific with how much weight you want to lose, when you want to lose it, why you want to lose it etc.
2. Too far away: setting a goal for the entire year is not bad in itself but if you don’t break it down into smaller goals with their own individual deadlines it becomes too large of a task or worse you may feel like you have all the time in the world to achieve the goals and end up procrastinating and not achieving any of them.
3. Only solves a tiny problem: setting a resolution like, “I won’t drink soda all year” is great……for a 1 month goal. After that point it should be a habit and you should then be focusing on the next new habit. So instead of one new good habit for the entire year you now have 12.
4. Do or die: most people set out to do a resolution and end up quitting at the first sign of trouble. “Don’t drink soda for a year” works for a while until that party comes up that you have a soda and then you go, “damn I ruined my resolution!” Oh well I guess I can have soda now.” 80% of the time is better than 0% of the time. Stick to something and realize you’re not going to be perfect.
5. Resolution boredom: focusing on one singular goal for an entire year is extremely boring.
6. No Carrot: most people don’t establish the real reason behind their goal. You set a goal to not drink soda for a year. Why? To lose weight. Why? Seriously! There are plenty of fat people that don’t care they are fat. Why is it a problem for you and why is it important for you to change?
7. No stick: Lastly, the big one is that nobody sets a consequence for their resolution. Establish what will happen if you don’t achieve your goal and share that with 5 people who will hold you accountable if you fail.
Example: “I want to lose 50 pounds in the next year because I don’t like the way I look and feel and if I don’t reach this goal I have to take my fitness Coach Greg out to a fancy dinner at his favorite restaurant.”
Now that is a goal/resolution...
I am giving you the ultimate system for success completely FREE just for being my clients.
Go get it now.
- Just right click on the file below and save it to your computer.